Monday, January 30, 2012

Mother’s Applesauce Muffins


We have had these a few times now and the kids (even the ones that say “I hate Applesauce Muffins”) really love them.

IMG_0987
The wet ingredients.
IMG_0988
The dry.
IMG_0989
On a post named Recipe Storage I showed you several of the ways that I keep recipes.  But you know you never can have too many recipes.  Out of all those recipes I didn’t have one for Applesauce Muffins. An I don’t know if you remember but I have a ton of Applesauce.  So I went on my very favorite Recipe site, Taste of Home.

IMG_0990
Fresh from the oven.
You can find the recipe here.

IMG_0991
I like nuts and so before I put them into the oven I poked a few nuts in to 2-3 for myself.  Hope you try them and enjoy.
Jeannie

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yum yum! The ones with the nuts look there right up my alley! Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a new recipe...thanks! I think my kids would enjoy them... i try and have some sort of dessert every night...simple stuff most of the time and am always looking for recipes!

    ReplyDelete