Monday, August 13, 2012

It has been so long!


Hello to everyone.  I feel like it has been ages since I have been able to get to my computer.  I apologize for just dropping off of the web.  We had an unexpected trip that we had to make. 

I went with my two little ones to visit my family.  You see April 16th I had a sweet little baby niece born prematurely and with a birth abnormality.  She is still today in the hospital.  Her biggest issue right now is that she can’t yet breath on her own very well.  She will have surgery later for the abnormality.

DSCN1560DSCN1559
She is such a little cutie!!

My mom and my other two nieces were going to come here to visit us last month but with some tough decisions and all of the stress my brother and sister in law did not want the girls to come.  I really felt that we needed to go there and support them in every way we could.  So, as days past and God opened up finances and time we decided that we could make the trip.

After about a week and a half Mike and the two older kids came also.  We really feel blessed that we were able to make the trip. 
DSCN1563
My mom and Allie our oldest.
RSCN1556
We did have a little fun, we stopped at a Christmas store on part of the trip.  Doesn’t Zachary look so enthused?  He is not one that likes pictures.
Thank you all for continuing to visit and a big shout out to Russia.  For the past few weeks my highest number of hits have been coming from Russia.  God Bless you!
Jeannie

5 comments:

  1. No apologies necessary. I understand the falling off the web feeling, as I am currently in that state myself (with the exception of last weeks posts). I'm trying to find my writing groove again!

    What a blessing for you to be able to get away and visit your family. It looks like it was a wonderful time. Praying for your sweet little niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were able to spend some time with your family! Praying for your niece, my oldest daughter's birthday is April 16th. :-) Thanks for linking up! Looking forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for strength for your little niece. So glad that you got to see her and be with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the SDG sisterhood. So thankful for your niece -- may you all feel God's grace and peace during such a stressful time. How wonderful that you were be able to visit -- both for them & for you. It's hard to be family at a distance during times like this.

    ReplyDelete