Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Corn Dog Muffins


A couple of weeks ago I made these corn dog muffins.  My family really liked them.  I found the idea here.

IMG_1916 Corn Dog Muffins
These are so easy.

IMG_1910
Here I had 2 boxes of Jiffy mix, made according to the instructions and I added 1 cup of Cheese.

IMG_1911
I put them into the muffin papers(I purchase gobs of muffin papers just after Christmas on clearance, just for my family) in the pan.

IMG_1913
Then I cut hotdogs into quarters.

IMG_1914
And poked them into the center of each muffin.

IMG_1915
So, these are regular sized muffins, but while I was at my mom’s house we tried these in mini muffin tins.  The mini muffins are perfect because you can dip them into ketchup or mustard a little easier.  So give that a try.  Hope you enjoy these.
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment