Thursday, August 23, 2012

Our New Giant Play Pin

IMG_1941
I just love this thing!  When we went to visit my family a few weeks ago.  Mike, my husband was home with the teenagers for a week and a half.  One of those days Mike bought this trampoline.  We have not been able to have one for 10 years.  About 11 years ago we purchased one and the older kids loved it.  I started and in home day care and could no longer keep it for insurance purposes.  So, we finally got another one.  What a great investment.

IMG_1943
The kids just play and play on that thing.  The best part is, that I took these picture right out of my kitchen window, just above my sink.  Like I said it is our giant play pin.  The kids play in my sight and stay in one place, just like the very short amount of days that they were in an actual play pin.

IMG_1944
I’ll have to get some picture of the big kids playing on it too.  They still love it.  Hope you are have a great day enjoying one of last days of Summer.  I see leaves falling already here in northern country.

Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment