Thursday, February 20, 2014

Drying Kids Gloves and Mittens


I know, starting back with a great post, right!
But I know I am not the only mom with this issue.  It has been very snowy all over the country, well most of it anyway.
 IMG_3872IMG_3880
Our kids have been out in the snow a ton this year and their gloves and mittens come in wet and over time very stinky because they never fully dry. 
I think I found a solution.
 IMG_4095
First, I washed them to get rid of the horrible smell.
IMG_4096 IMG_4097
Then I place those ever helpful toilet paper roll tubs inside the gloves to allow air to get up inside the ends of the gloves and mittens.
IMG_4098
Last, set them on the heat register and leave them for a few hours.  Dry and smelling good!

Jeannie

2 comments:

  1. Amazing post ever I have read. I can say that it is one of the best informative and interesting post.

    ReplyDelete