Monday, October 31, 2011

Easiest Meal Planning ever!

So for all you busy moms out there, whether you work outside the home or not, I have found the easiest meal planning resource to help! It is called 5 dinners in One Hour! It has opened our taste buds to good home cooked meals that are healthy and delicious! It has helped me get away from my typical spaghetti and tator tot hot dishes. My kids are trying new things. Their favorite right now - Tuna melts or the meatloaf cupcakes - yummy! I encourage you all to check it out.

For $15 dollars you get 3 months worth of meals. The format is five meals in one week, comes with a grocery list and instructions. The goal for this format is that over the weekend you prepare the five meals.  It should only take one hour. I don’t know if I am explaining this very well, but for all you moms out there looking for resources and options check out her website. 

I have been doing this since around March and it has been so much fun trying new things. It has been so nice to be organized during the night and to have my meals planned. When I come home from work we are not looking through cupboards and the fridge looking for something quick or doing the next best thing - ordering pizza. Now because of 5 dinners in One Hour I am able to provide great home cooked meals every night!

Have a wonderful Week!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment