Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Homemade Really Good Chocolate Sauce and 2 Better Tuesday Link up


Yesterday I told you that we had a small group party.  The theme of the party was Homemade Ice Cream.  So, I brought strawberries and this chocolate sauce.
I found this sauce on allrecipes.com, but I tweaked it a bit.
IMG_1771
1/4 cup Corn Syrup
2/3 cup Cocoa
3/4 cup Milk
1/2 cup Water
2 Tablespoons Butter
2 Tablespoons Dark Chocolate Chips
1 1/4 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1 Tablespoon Vanilla
Mix well, all of the ingredients in a medium saucepan.  Bring to a rolling boil and let it boil for 1 full minute.  Take off of the heat and let it cool.  I keep mine in the fridge.

IMG_1778
This also makes great syrup for Chocolate Milk.  Add about 1 Tablespoon to a glass milk.
Enjoy!
Jeannie


This linky list is not open yet. It will open for new entries in 2 hrs, 4 min (6/5/2012 12:01 AM North America - Central Standard Time)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for hosting! Your chocolate sauce looks outstanding and I bet tastes so yummy. I don't have a recipe that I can make now and use later, thanks!

    ReplyDelete