Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Turning the ordinary into something beautiful.


A couple of weeks ago we took our oldest, Allie to stay with my mom.  She took the semester off to go and work in my mom's husbands' church, where he is Pastor.  This has been a great experience for her.  She is still trying to figure out what she wants to do when she grows up (aren’t we all) and this was a great opportunity for her because she is thinking about going into ministry in some way. 
DSCN1138
Our 4 along with Mom’s step daughter Michelle.
When we took her, met my Mom and her husband half way and stayed in a hotel so we could visit a little bit.  We had a good time.
Yesterday,  Allie sent me some pictures of new creations that she came up with in her spare time. 
DSCN1155DSCN1158
I thought they were great ideas that you all might find fun to do also.  She just used permanent markers.  I am not the least bit crafty, so I am glad she got this artistic ability from her Dad.  So you can see, God and Allie are both using the ordinary and making them something beautiful.  We miss you Allie!!
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment