Monday, February 20, 2012

Don’t you love when your kids get ahold of your camera!


I was downloading all of my pictures the other day and found these.  I love seeing things from a kids perspective.
IMG_1010
O.K. I took this one.  He was “fixing” the TV.  What you can’t see is the retro Atari controller in his hand.
IMG_1009
SuperBoy, Bella must have gotten this shot.
IMG_1013IMG_1018
Big brother playing with a balloon.  Shh!  Don’t tell anyone.  And please do not look to closely at the messy kitchen behind him.  Hey, I said don’t, please it is terrible.


IMG_1005IMG_1016
This I thought was cute.  It is a picture of Mike and I and you can see Bella’s reflection in the shot.  Then there is the bouncy ball. Gotta get a picture of that.
IMG_1017
And last and certainly least, the shot of my son in his usual at home form that we try to reserve for home alone.  I just wanted you to know that your kids aren’t the only ones that are gross.  Mine are too.
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment