Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Family Fun!!


We had a crazy busy weekend, full of fun.  One the the highlights was doing a joint b-day party (I know we had b-day month in December but the little ones didn’t get a party with friends.  We wanted to do it in February to break up winter a bit.) with Melissa and her family.  We went to a fun place that has bowling and laser tag and of course pizza.
Now you can see more of her family too.
IMG_1078IMG_1077
All of the b-day kids and their cake. Melissa’s twins Ethan and Ella in front and Bella and Jacob in the back.  Happy Birthday!! Sorry we cut the cake a bit before we thought to take a picture.
IMG_1065IMG_1072
Mike and Melissa.  Aren’t they cute.  I love the funny face she is making.
IMG_1075IMG_1061
Both of our little Boys.
IMG_1063
Anna the star bowler!
IMG_1073
Zach and Morgan (girlfriend).  So sweet!
IMG_1060
The ever graceful and sweet Bella.
IMG_1049
Not the best shot of my handsome man but the only one I had on that day.  Love you Babe!

IMG_1048
What does everyone want to eat?
For some reason I didn’t get any pictures of Melissa’s Allie and of course our Allie wasn’t there either.  Sorry girls.  I missed getting a shot of Allie getting cake faced by her Dad.  Where is your camera when you need it?  I’m sure she would not have let me put it in anyway.  But I had to mention it.
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment