Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Our Birthday Month


From Thanksgiving to Christmas four of us have birthdays.  Along with the other festivities to those holidays, the b-days keep us hopping.


IMG_2371IMG_2384
Jacob’s Birthday is first.  My baby is 6!  I made Angry bird cakes.  I know, but you can kind of tell that is what they are right. 


IMG_2475IMG_2491
IMG_2479
Bella’s 8th Birthday was Friday.  We made a castle cake for her.  That silly thing took literally all day to make.  The Princess’s dresses were made from Ice cream cones covered with icing.  Perfect for Polly Pocket sized dolls.



IMG_2505IMG_2511
Next was Zachary’s b-day, 17!!  He had a brownie pudding trifle for his cake.  This sounds fancier than it is.  Layer brownie pieces with vanilla and chocolate pudding and top with whipped cream.  Very easy and very tasty.  Zach is a chocolate lover.  Friends and Pizza, what a great party.



IMG_2435

This is a fun snow picture that happened sometime between Jacob and Bella’s Birthdays.  I hope we get more snow soon.  One last Birthday, mine but no party planned and that is ok.  I am partied out.  Besides “29” is not an important year.  I know, just dreaming.
 

Jeannie

1 comment:

  1. I think you did an awesome job on the Angry Bird cakes!! My 6 year old is obsessed with Angry Birds as well!! :)

    Great pictures, beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete