I love making my own household cleaners and I just found this one over at The Prairie Homestead.com .
I love the ingredients in this one.
And I love how easy it is to make.
- 1 or 2 quart sized mason jars
- A spray bottle (a repurposed one is just fine!)
- White vinegar (around 1-2 quarts)
- Orange, grapefruit, lemon, or lime peels (any combination of these will work, too)
- 3 -4 drops of lemon, grapefruit, or orange essential oil (optional)
I have some oranges so as we use them I am going to save the peels and then I will let you know how it goes.