Thursday, April 5, 2012

DIY All Purpose Citrus Cleaner


I love making my own household cleaners and I just found this one over at The Prairie Homestead.com .
003
I love the ingredients in this one.
0391
And I love how easy it is to make.

DIY All-Purpose Citrus Cleaner
You will need:
  • 1 or 2 quart sized mason jars
  • A spray bottle (a repurposed one is just fine!)
  • White vinegar (around 1-2 quarts)
  • Orange, grapefruit, lemon, or lime peels (any combination of these will work, too)
  • 3 -4 drops of lemon, grapefruit, or orange essential oil (optional)
I want you to go on over to her site and check out how to make it.  That is why I left the directions off.  It just looks so easy. 
I have some oranges so as we use them I am going to save the peels and then I will let you know how it goes. 
Happy Cleaning!!
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment