Friday, March 9, 2012

100th Post

100

Thank you everyone for coming over and reading 2-Better-Than-1-framedwhat 2 Better Than 1, has to say.  This is our 100th post.  I am so excited that we have made it this long.  I know that it is because of the encouraging comments that we have received from all of you.  I have also been encouraged by other bloggers and what they have posted.  I don’t know who came up with blogging but it sure is fun and encouraging.  All things in moderation though right.

I do have to lay out what is on my mind.  I have always felt a nudge from the Lord to write, long before we even knew what internet was (yes I am that old, seriously is 40 that old. Come on.) and yet I often feel torn between doing what I am pretty sure God wants me to do and what I know I have to do.  Be a wife and mother.

 

I don’t know if any of you ever feel this but it has been a constant struggle for me.  I am very proud of this 100th post because in the past I start things and let guilt put a halt to them.  Now I ask you, does guilt come from the Lord.  NO! So, I have been listening to you know who.  I am done listening to him and I am here to stay.  I love to write and know now that I need to use what God has given to me to bring Glory to His name.

Thank you for being a part of this leap of faith and obedience in my life. 

 

God Bless

Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment