Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Homemade All-Purpose Cleaner


This is my all time favorite household cleaner.  I use it for everything.  It is especially great on Carpet stains.  The main thing I use it for is my kitchen cleaner.  Between the alcohol and the tea tree oil you have a great disinfectant.
IMG_1320  plus    Desert-Essence-Castile-Liquid-Soap-with-100-Pure-Tea-Tree-Oil-718334221120
I am currently out of the Castile soap.
This is the recipe:
1 cup Castile soap with Tea tree oil
1/4 cup of Rubbing Alcohol
1 teaspoon Baking soda
Fill the remainder of the spray bottle (32 oz.) with water.  Fill very slowly or you will end up with tons of bubbles.
Once you have add the Water, put the top on the bottle and then gently shake until baking soda is dissolved, check the bottom.

Jeannie

1 comment:

  1. This looks great, easy, and economical! My kind of cleaner! Thanks for sharing this at NOBH! :)

    ReplyDelete