Monday, October 15, 2012

Easy Tortilla Soup


This was the easiest Tortilla soup I have ever made.  I love Tortilla soup.  I used to make a recipe I had found on Food Network, but this takes 1/2 of the time.

010

I found this one in my Taste of Home magazine. 
These ingredients plus some cooked and cut up turkey or chicken are all you need.  I didn’t make my tortilla strips, I just used tortilla chips.

013
Simmer for just 10 min.

015

I did add 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin to this because my salsa was not spicy at all.  The last thing they list is fresh cilantro.  I didn’t need to add that because my salsa was fresh and had loads of cilantro to begin with.

Hope you all enjoy!

Jeannie

2 comments:

  1. Yum!!

    Linking up from Time-Warp Wife as I am just after you dropping over from WholeHearted Home :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks and sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete