Thursday, May 17, 2012

Couponing Again


I have been an off and on Couponer for years.  For the last year I have just not wanted to do it.  I knew that I should but never felt like I have had the time. 
Produce sectionThis last few weeks we have been running out of food before the 2 weeks is up.  So, I have decided to get back to it.  Last night I printed my coupons from Coupons.com and today I will take a look at the Target coupons.  Target is probably the store I got the best deals.  They have their coupons that you can stack with the Manufacturers coupons for extra savings. 


This time I think I am going to focus more on just getting the things that we actually need that week and not stockpiling 10 bottles of Ketchup that we will need 2 years to use up.  I know that some say that grocery cartsstockpiling is the way to go but it just didn’t work for our family.  I will keep you all updated on how this works, if it does.
 
By the way don’t you love these little carts.  We get one and Bella will push Jacob in it.  He sits funny in the back but, it keeps him out of the big cart and out of everyone’s way.  Sometimes they will just help me shop.  Jacob walks along and fills up the two carts, mine and theirs. 

Grocery shopping boredom buster for kids.  Have them count how many items you are buying.  For our 100th day of Homeschooling, we counted to make sure that we bought 100 things.  You would be surprised to see how fast that happens.

Jeannie

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of more couponing. The Target store (with the groceries) is too far away for me to use,unfortunately! I'll have to check out the link you suggest.

    ReplyDelete