- Organize my kitchen cupboards (ugh!) X
- Finish my meal planning for November(better get that done quick, so we can eat) X
- I am going to actually plan this year’s Thanksgiving beforehand. X
- Start planning Christmas (when I figure out what that means I will share it with you) Still in the works, but I did start.
- Finish putting together new calendar set up for classroom. X
- Write more inspirational posts I actually slowed down on posts sorry.
- Start writing a Bible study This is half done
- Write an article or two for other sources. Nope
- More efficient meal planning.
- Sticking to the meal planning.
- Keeping paper work/school work papers under control.
- Take a look at Flylady.net and try it out (Melissa is trying it and loves it.
- Have healthier snack choices for my family.
- Better scheduling of work.
- Planning ahead a little more.
- Getting everything done before Christmas break.
- Get things ready for a great series we have planned for January.
- Better planning.