Wednesday, November 7, 2012
7 ways to get more Bible in your day!
So many of us run, run, run. How many of us are running on empty. We need more of God’s precious word filling us. Here are some ways to get more of God’s word into your life with out carving out hours of your day.
1. Listen to a Christian Radio Program in the car or while you make lunch or dinner. You can also find radio programs here.
2. Post Scripture around your house. Especially in your bathroom, to read while you get ready in the morning.
3. Place quick reading devotional books around where you spend time. For instance, in your car, in the bathroom to read while small children play in bathtub, in your kitchen-a quick read while eating breakfast or stirring sauce.
4. Get up 30 minutes before your house does. When it is quiet you can read the word and hear the Lord. I know little ones get up. Put a clock in there room and explain that they can’t talk to you till such n such a time.
5. Join a bible study that meets outside of your home. The fellowship will be fun and good for you as well.
6. Sign up for a devotional email. The site will send you daily devotions straight to your email. Try this one.
7. Talk to a friend, your mom or your husband, ask them to text scriptures that they run across that make them think of you and you can do the same for them.